Waste balers type PBe40
Number of chambers:
Number of strappings:
manual – by a special truck
40kN (4 tons)
230/50 (optional 400/50) [V/Hz]
230 (optional 400/16A)
700 x 500 x 600 mm
ok. 30 - 60 kg
ca. 3 - 4 bale/h.
ca. 26 seconds
Depth with open door
740 x 470
Advantages of the machine
- The moving of the pressing plate is kept extremely rigid and straight. The hydraulic cylinder does not take the bending forces from the pressing plate, which could lead to its damage. These forces are taken over by special plastic guides which are tailored to the corners of the chamber. The guides are made from specially chosen plastic, which is characterized by very high resistance to abrasion.Therefore, these elements are extremely durable. This avoids the need to control the tilt of the pressing plate. Because of all this you can easily exploit our machines, even for very demanding materials, without worrying of an improperly use of the machine.
- The steel construction of our machines is designed to withstand loads far in excess of the rated load for the different models (this is why our machines have a generally bigger own mass compared to the competition)
- A system to prevent the decompressing of material after subsequent cycles of work.
- Possibilty to bind the packages (bales) with all commonly used materials like a polyester tape, twine or steel wire
- The possibility of producing specified machines concerning the customer’s request e.g. changes in the stroke of the pressing plate, changes in the loading hole, changes in the size of the bale, etc.
- Possibility to choose the version of the controller, and to choose additional options, depending on individual needs
- Unmanned and durable hydraulic system
- No hidden costs of operating the machine
Reliable and maintenance-free hydraulic power unit - HYDAC
The strongest and best-kept pressing plate in its class. Insensitive to overload or failures while loading.
Simple, clear and easy control with package approval as standard - based on the actual size of the bale (often the machines of this size have no package approval; or their approval is based on unreliable data such as the number of cycles or motor load, and thus packages may differ in dimensions and weight for different meterials)
The most powerful design in its class, our machine weighs 400 kg (easy to compare with the competition)
Steering p (PLUS)
- Controller PLC
- Automatic digital steering of the work cycle
- Finished-bale signal
- Main switch;
- A green light indicates a connection of the bale to power and that the main switch is turned ON;
- Emergency STOP switch;
- Button START starts the pressing process;
- The white light PACKET indicates that the press has achieved the maximum filling;
Tapes for bale tying
Tape length in roll [mb]