Waste balers type PBPe600-k
Number of chambers:
Number of strappings:
2100 x 800 mm
600kN (60 tons)
1100 x 780 x 600-1500 mm
ca. 200 - 600 kg
ca. 2-6 bale/h.
2100 x 800
Advantages of the machine
- The moving of the pressing plate is kept extremely rigid and straight. The hydraulic cylinder does not take the bending forces from the pressing plate, which could lead to its damage. These forces are taken over by special plastic guides which are tailored to the corners of the chamber. The guides are made from specially chosen plastic, which is characterized by very high resistance to abrasion.Therefore, these elements are extremely durable. This avoids the need to control the tilt of the pressing plate. Because of all this you can easily exploit our machines, even for very demanding materials, without worrying of an improperly use of the machine.
- The steel construction of our machines is designed to withstand loads far in excess of the rated load for the different models (this is why our machines have a generally bigger own mass compared to the competition)
- A system to prevent the decompressing of material after subsequent cycles of work.
- Possibilty to bind the packages (bales) with all commonly used materials like a polyester tape, twine or steel wire
- The possibility of producing specified machines concerning the customer’s request e.g. changes in the stroke of the pressing plate, changes in the loading hole, changes in the size of the bale, etc.
- Possibility to choose the version of the controller, and to choose additional options, depending on individual needs
- Unmanned and durable hydraulic system
- No hidden costs of operating the machine
Steering x (EXTRA)
- Controller PLC
- Automatic digital steering of the work cycle
- Finished-bale signal
- LCD display
- Stepless maximum pressure regulation with 1 ton progression
- Stepless bale height regulation with 2 cm progression
- Daily/weekly/monthly statistics – the readout of the number of finished bales with their weight estimation
- Different programs for different materials
- Possibility of regulating the length of time for which the pressing plate stays in the lower position
- the ability to connect the machine to the statArtechnic
Tapes for bale tying
Tape length in roll [mb]